See What It's All About.
Golfzon Leadbetter Academy Junior Golf Summer Camps provide an unparalleled opportunity for junior golfers to be entirely immersed in the game of golf, refine their skills, and have a memorable summer experience.
Our Junior Golf Summer Camps provide a structured and supportive environment where junior golfers learn and develop their skills while enjoying the camaraderie of fellow students. With an industry leading 8:1 student-to-coach ratio, our junior golf summer camps provide an opportunity like no other for students to receive curated, individualized, professional coaching and instruction from coaches hand-selected by David Leadbetter himself.
Apart from technical skills, our junior golf summer camps also focus on important values and life skills. Students will learn about discipline, perseverance, patience, and good sportsmanship; all of which are necessary not only the golf course but in everyday life.
Why Choose Our Junior Golf Summer Camps?
At Golfzon Leadbetter Academy, we are the pinnacle of junior golf instruction & development.
- Expert Instruction: At Golfzon Leadbetter, we pride ourselves on our team of highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our coaches have a deep understanding of the game and are dedicated to helping juniors improve their skills and reach their full potential. With their guidance, young golfers receive top-notch instruction that focuses on technique, strategy, and mental aspects of the game.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our junior golf summer camps take place at the Golfzon Leadbetter World HQ just outside of Orlando, FL. Your child will have access to state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology from the most advanced swing analysis systems to indoor simulators and everything in between. Our facilities offer an immersive and dynamic learning environment. These modern amenities allow participants to refine their skills, gain valuable feedback, and track their progress effectively.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Our camps offer a comprehensive curriculum that covers all aspects of the game. Participants engage in a variety of activities, including skill-building exercises, on-course play, and competitive games. We emphasize not only technical proficiency but also sportsmanship, teamwork, and mental resilience, providing a well-rounded golf education.
“To create champions in golf and in life.”
These are the words of our founder David Leadbetter which form the foundation of our schedule and coaching at Golfzon Leadbetter.
Our approach is to live up to David’s words; this starts with an industry-leading 8:1 student-to-coach ratio to create a program that ensures each student receives individual attention and has a road map of how to continue to improve upon completing the camp.
This ratio, combined with highly qualified coaches and a balanced schedule incorporating all areas of the game, ensures a training experience generally reserved for Tour Professionals.
- Private driving range
- Two putting greens
- Two chipping greens
- 100-yard wedge area with 13 target bunkers
- State-of-the-art swing analysis rooms
- Indoor/outdoor hitting bays
- biomechanics and golf performance studio
- strength, flexibility, and fitness studio
- Stephen Sweeney Putting studio with SAM PuttLab and PuttView technology
- Fitting and repair shop
- Trackman, Sportsbox, PuttView, Force plates, GDR Simulators, Gears Putting, Quintic Ball Roll
Housing / Boarding
Junior golf summer camps students who choose to enroll in our boarding option will live in luxury homes in Reunion’s gated community featuring a private pool, gym, and access to select Reunion amenities. Each of the spacious, warmly furnished houses are genderspecific and located within walking distance of the Academy and the Palmer and Watson Golf Courses. Students have access to common areas, TV rooms, quiet study spaces, laundry, kitchen, and recreation areas. Great pride is taken in providing a safe, nurturing boarding environment and it is consistently expressed from Full TIme residential families just how much the school feels like home.
All boarding campers will be provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with breakfast and lunch served in the accommodation.
ACTIVITIES & WEEKENDS
Each house is under the care of full-time house parents who ensure the health, safety and happiness of the students. They closely monitor proper behavior, and help to create a sense of community.
Daily Program Schedule
|7:45 AM||Drop-off at Golfzon Leadbetter Academy|
|8:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Full swing and short game analysis, technical training|
|11:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Lunch (provided for all students)|
|12:30 PM - 3:30 PM||On-course performance training, competitions|
|3:30 PM - 3:45 PM||Daily coaching review|
|3:45 PM - 4:45 PM||Fitness & performance|
|4:45 PM - 5:00 PM||Pick-up from Golfzon Leadbetter Academy|
|NON - BOARDING||BOARDING|
|Individual swing analysis + Group Training||YES||YES|
|Individual Short Game analysis + Group Training||YES||YES|
|Individual Putting analysis + Group Training||YES||YES|
|Workbook practice plans and game analysis tools||YES||YES|
|"GLA Athlete's Pack" including GLA hats and shirts||YES||YES|
|On-course strategy sessions on Reunion's courses (Green fees included)||YES||YES|
|Mental Conditioning session||YES||YES|
|Daily golf fitness||YES||YES|
|Education and discussion on practice routines, tournament preparation, and college golf opportunities||YES||YES|
|Coachnow access with lesson summary and development plan||YES||YES|
|Private Club Fitting||X||X|
|Stephen Sweeney Putting School||X||X|
|STEPHEN SWEENEY PUTTING ADD-ON (90mins) Senior Certified Instructor||$300|
|PRIVATE CLUB FITTING ADD-ON (Full Bag)||$295|
- Students attending for 2 weeks will receive a 5% discount on the total price of either Non-Boarding or Boarding camps
- Each additional week will receive a 5% on the weekly cost
- Students attending for 3 weeks or more will receive a personalized GLA Golf Bag
Stephen Sweeney Putting and Private Fittings are subject to availability and on a first come first served bases.
Learn more about Boarding | Learn more about Club Fitting | Learn more about the Stephen Sweeney Putting School
Spring Camp 2023 Dates
|March 13th - March 17th|
Summer Camp 2023 Dates
|June 11th - June 17th|
|June 18th - June 24th|
|June 25th - July 1st|
|July 2nd - July 8th|
|July 9th - July 15th|
|July 16th - July 22nd|
|July 23rd - July 29th|